TRADITIONAL ITALIAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI
This is the second post dedicated to Christmas: an idea for a speedy take-away dessert.
Ingredients for ITALIAN CHOCOLATE SALAMI
Bitter cocoa: 80g
Pulverized almonds: 100g
Crumbled almonds: 20g
Peeled almonds: 50g
Egg yolks: 2
Rum: 1 liqueur glass
How to do it
1) Cut the butter into pieces and put it aside. Pulverize the biscuits.
2) Take the bowl with butter and add biscuits, sugar, egg yolks, almonds, rum and cocoa.
3) Knead the mixture with your hands to make it smooth.
4) Mould it into a salami (4-5cm diameter). Involve it with greaseproof paper. Keep it in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Serve it lukewarm.
– If your biscuits are not so crunchy, roast them in the oven for some minutes before pulverizing.
– For an alcohol-free version, use some orange flavouring or the traditional vanilla flavouring.
– As you can see in the picture, once cold,I involved the salami like a candy, closing it with a red ribbon. A perfect Christmas present!
Would you like serve other italian traditional recipe? Click here
Like my recipe? follow CUOCHE SI DIVENTA on FB!