For you my irresistible calamari pasta italian recipe
Ingredients for 4 portions
White wine: 1 glass
Small tomatoes: 300g
Zucchini (medium size): 300g
Parsley: 1 bouquet garni
Garlic: 2 cloves
How to do it
1) Wash the tomatoes, cut them into little pieces and put them on a baking-tin. Sprinkle with a pinch of sugar, oregano, hot pepper, salt and a trickle of oil. Bake them for amount 10 minutes.
2) Wash and dry the calamari. Peel the garlic and chop it, then sauté it with 2-3 spoons of oil in a large frying pan for 2-3 minutes. Add the calamari and some minutes later sprinkle the wine. Wait until it’s nearly totally evaporated.
3) Now add the tomatoes with their juice, put the lid and wait for other 5-6 minutes.
4) Wash and empty the zucchini, cut them and add to the fish. Continue cooking, but keep the zucchini firm.
5) Boil the pasta and sauté it with the sauce for a while. Finally add the chopped parsley.
Arrange the pasta on a plate and serve it!
Use kitchen scissors to cut calamari sac: it will be easier and faster.
You can recycle the inside of the zucchini to prepare a delicious risotto, don’t you?
Now you can serve your irresistible calamari pasta italian recipe..
Woud you like to read other italian recipes in English? Click here!
One thought on “IRRESISTIBLE CALAMARI PASTA! Italian recipe”