A versatile dish: an appetizer for a dinner in the porch, a snack for a pic nic or for the lunch break. Here the recipe to do my FLAT BREAD WITH ZUCCHINI & SMOKED SCAMORZA – Italian Recipe
FLAT BREAD WITH ZUCCHINI & SMOKED SCAMORZA – Italian Recipe
1/3 of the quantities of this pizza dough
Tomato sauce: 2 spoons
Smoked scamorza: 1
Zucchini (medium size): 3
Oil and salt
How to do it
Prepare a pizza dough following these instructions (pay attention to use 1/3 of the quantities to prepare 1 flat bread). When it will be well risen, divide it in 2 parts and roll it out as thin as you can. Help yourself using flour and a rolling-pin.
- Cover it with tomato sauce, except a 2cm rim.
- Cut the scamorza into slivers and cover the surface of the bread.
- Wash the zucchini and slice them finely. Cover all the pizza, then add salt and pepper.
- Take the second part of the rolled dough and cover the flat bread. Press well along the rim and prick the surface with holes. Finally add a trickle of oil and some rosemary.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes, 200° C. Serve it hot, in slices or cubes.
- If you want a more delicate taste, you can replace half of the scamorza quantity with a mozzarella cut in little cubes.
- You can arrange a dinner in the garden preparing more flat bread filled with different vegetables; you can also use sliced roasted turkey or Parma ham. Don’t worry: the baking won’t dry the filling. Enjoy your meal!
Here you my FLAT BREAD WITH ZUCCHINI & SMOKED SCAMORZA – Italian Recipe
Like my recipe? follow CUOCHE SI DIVENTA on FB!